About Central America
From Mexico to Colombia, an ever-increasing number of North Americans and Europeans are choosing Central America as a place to live, invest and do business. What are the attractions?
- Tax breaks and incentives
- Low cost of living
- High standard of living
- Sun, Sand and a Tropical Climate
- Beaches, Mountains, Forests, Jungles
- Value for Money
- High growth potential for the region
We live here… We know these attractions well and we enjoy them all.
You will see many other companies and websites that promote these attractions for one reason: to sell you an investment, a property, and a lifestyle. And, to a certain extent, they make a good point.
But what these companies and websites won’t tell you is critical to your happiness here!
There are difficulties, challenges and problems unique to Central America that all North American’s and Europeans face when they live, invest or do business in Central America. Some of these include:
- Cultural differences
- Social structure and behaviors
- Communication barriers
- Differences between Common Law (North America) and Civil Law (Central America) and why they can never be mixed.
- How to determine whether a business investment or a real estate opportunity is a good value – or just a pipe-dream
- The true cost of building a home in Central America
- Common things that take at least twice as long or twice the time and effort as it would take back ‘home’.
- Why you need to Leave Home at Home and how do you do just that?
Why don’t you find this information on other websites or business magazines? Why don’t they tell you this stuff?!
Because if they told you about every challenge and problem that you will face in your first two years of living or doing business in Central America… you would probably never leave home! Are they lying to you or deceiving you? In most cases the answer is – No. But you are only getting half the picture…
Success In Central America will give you the complete picture — not only the benefits of living, investing and doing business in Central America, but also the problems and challenges that you will face. We’ll give you the solutions you need before you arrive. Knowing this information in advance will save you hours — more likely weeks or months — of aggravation and frustration… And potentially many thousands of dollars!