I have used and employed Ms. Gail Geerling to oversee the handling of those issues and am very impressed with what Gail has done for me in the past.
Try as I would, I just could not work with or get things done dealing directly with the project attorneys. She personally met with them on my behalf and was able to accomplish what I needed. She set me up with another party in Panama who does a better job and charges less than their predecessor did. My fees and taxes are up to date because of her diligence on my behalf.
Gail also speaks fluent Spanish, I do not. She has a feel for how to do things in Panama, real estate, government protocols, good contacts, etc. I do not. And, I was very comfortable with what she charged me to do what I wanted done.
Your issues may be the same and/or different than mine were, but it might just be in your best interest to speak with Gail and see if she can help you deal with them as she helped me deal with mine.
Success In Central America offers a wide range of services that are directly focused on one thing… helping people, businesses and organizations to succeed in Central America. Our strength comes from our North American backgrounds and education combined with extensive experience of living, investing and doing business in Central America. We are here to help you to succeed in Central America.
Our services include:
- Advice on purchasing property in Central America. What to buy; what to be wary of. What you must know BEFORE you buy.
- Information about relocating to Central America.
- Assistance to Property Developers including marketing & promotion; creating legal documents including CCR’s (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) and establishing HOA’s (Home Owner Associations)
- Advice on setting up and establishing businesses in Central America.
- Connecting you with professional people and institutions that will help you to succeed in Central America.
- Sales training, marketing, and promotion that delivers results.
- Presentations and keynote speakers for groups or meetings about life in Central America. The Dark Side, The Successful Side and The Humorous side of Life in Central America.
We know and understand the potential problems and the procedures to be successful in Central America from many different perspectives. These our are strengths. This is how we will help you to Succeed In Central America.
Isn’t it better to have the information you need before you make a major financial commitment to a home, property, business, or lifestyle in Central America?
We work on a retainer, just as an attorney or any other professional would. Our hourly rate is $150, but our daily rate of $800 buys you 8 hours of bankable time, and will save you money. Consulting services can be provided in person, or by telephone, Skype, or E-mail. We offer an initial 30 minute consultation free of charge and with no obligation.
We will ask you questions directly related to your inquiry, and we’ll help you get the answers your questions deserve – impartially and directly.
For questions that are specific and unique to your particular situation we have a wide network of colleagues and associates throughout Central America on whom we call, to provide additional third-party advice and information.
Whatever your goals are in Panama, we can help: from banking, setting up a business, handling residency or visa issues… to simply connecting you with the right contacts on the ground in order to accomplish your goals and to handle management of your assets after you purchase.
We will walk you through every step of the process, and we follow up until you have the results you desire.
Purchasing Property in Central America
Buying real estate in Central America a very different process than in North America or Europe, and it comes with all sorts of potential pitfalls. Information on the internet and through marketing agencies usually paints a bright picture but, while this may be true in certain situations, it can be completely misleading in others. We will connect you with reliable professionals such as attorneys, bankers, and real estate professionals, who will tell you the truth and protect your interests. We will hold your hand every step of the way, to help you avoid the pitfalls and have the best possible experience with your property purchase. And we can be involved as little or as much as you’d like.
Due diligence is not an option in Central America. It’s a requirement!
In full disclosure – if we are offered a referral fee from a seller you will be informed in advance of your purchase and you will be rebated for this amount from your retainer fee. We believe that win-win-win situations are the best for all and these situations can only happen with honesty, openness and integrity.
Be clear – We DO NOT work for the seller. We work for YOU.
Advice to Central American Real Estate Developers
We know and will see your development through your eyes and also through the eyes of your potential buyers. We know what they want. We know what you want. Our mission is to provide the best possible outcome for both parties.
For Real Estate Developers, we can provide you with the following services:
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of your project
- Documents and drawing’s analysis
- Information to refine your project for the current market
- Marketing strategy
- Competitor positioning and analysis
- Sales process strategy
- Preparing CCR’s (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) documents
- Establishing your HOA (Home Owner’s Association)
Dear Gail and Roberto,
We want to thank you both for your guidance and solid support in this home purchase. We believe the greatest benefit will be the relationship we are establishing with you. It is a beautiful thing to find people with character, integrity and honesty these days.
Thank you for your help!
B & L
Sales Training That Delivers Results & Benefits for Both You and Your Clients
The best sales situations is where everyone benefits. Not only you the seller, but the buyer too!
To help all parties we offer the following training & coaching programs:
- Identifying your target market and their expectations
- Setting goals and identifying progress
- Putting yourself in the mind of your client because what appeals to you may not appeal to your client
- Team Customer Service: How your organization must work together to serve your customers
- Competitor positioning and analysis
- Time Management for effective & efficient results
- Customer Service motivation and monitoring for Managers and Team Leaders
Presentations & Keynote Speakers
If your conference or group meeting requires a speaker knowledgeable about life & doing business Central America – look no further. Gail Geerling is the only person for you and your group.
From fighting the landmark foreign property rights case against a newly-elected Sandinista government… to turning the Nicaragua office of International Living into one of their biggest success stories… to presenting Nicaragua and Panama at international Real Estate conventions… to walking clients through every step of a real estate purchase and protecting their rights… it’s all in a day’s work for Gail.
Equipped with more than fifteen years worth of stories about life in Central America, Gail will inform, entertain, inspire you and your attendees.