Our services include:
- Advice on purchasing property in Central America. What to buy; what to be wary of. What you must know BEFORE you buy.
- Information about relocating to Central America.
- Assistance to Property Developers including marketing & promotion; creating legal documents including CCR’s (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) and establishing HOA’s (Home Owner Associations)
- Advice on setting up and establishing businesses in Central America.
- Dispute resolution and negotiation facilitation for mutually successful outcomes.
- Connecting you with professional people and institutions that will help you to succeed in Central America.
- Sales training, marketing, and promotion that delivers results.
- Presentations and keynote speakers for groups or meetings about life in Central America. The Dark Side, The Successful Side and The Humorous side of Life in Central America.
Isn’t it better to have the information you need before you make a major financial commitment to a home, property, business, or lifestyle in Central America?
We work on a retainer, just as an attorney or any other professional would. Our hourly rate is $150, but our daily rate of $800 buys you 8 hours of bankable time, and will save you money. Consulting services can be provided in person, or by telephone, Skype, or E-mail. We offer an initial 30 minute consultation free of charge and with no obligation.
We will ask you questions directly related to your inquiry, and we’ll help you get the answers your questions deserve – impartially and directly.
For questions that are specific and unique to your particular situation we have a wide network of colleagues and associates throughout Central America on whom we call, to provide additional third-party advice and information.
Whatever your goals are in Panama, we can help: from banking, setting up a business, handling residency or visa issues… to simply connecting you with the right contacts on the ground in order to accomplish your goals and to handle management of your assets after you purchase.
We will walk you through every step of the process, and we follow up until you have the results you desire.
I have used and employed Ms. Gail Geerling to oversee the handling of those issues and am very impressed with what Gail has done for me in the past.
Try as I would, I just could not work with or get things done dealing directly with the project attorneys. She personally met with them on my behalf and was able to accomplish what I needed. She set me up with another party in Panama who does a better job and charges less than their predecessor did. My fees and taxes are up to date because of her diligence on my behalf.
Gail also speaks fluent Spanish, I do not. She has a feel for how to do things in Panama, real estate, government protocols, good contacts, etc. I do not. And, I was very comfortable with what she charged me to do what I wanted done.
Your issues may be the same and/or different than mine were, but it might just be in your best interest to speak with Gail and see if she can help you deal with them as she helped me deal with mine.
Purchasing Property in Central America
In full disclosure – if we are offered a referral fee from a seller you will be informed in advance of your purchase and you will be rebated for this amount from your retainer fee. We believe that win-win-win situations are the best for all and these situations can only happen with honesty, openness and integrity.
Be clear – We DO NOT work for the seller. We work for YOU.
Due diligence is not an option in Central America. It’s a requirement!
Advice for Central American Real Estate Developers
We know and will see your development through your eyes and also through the eyes of your potential buyers. We know what they want. We know what you want. Our mission is to provide the best possible outcome for both parties.
For Real Estate Developers, we can provide you with the following services:
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of your project
- Documents and drawing’s analysis
- Information to refine your project for the current market
- Marketing strategy
- Competitor positioning and analysis
- Sales process strategy
- Preparing CCR’s (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) documents
- Establishing your HOA (Home Owner’s Association)
We want to thank you both for your guidance and solid support in this home purchase. We believe the greatest benefit will be the relationship we are establishing with you. It is a beautiful thing to find people with character, integrity and honesty these days.
Thank you for your help!
B & L
Sales Training That Delivers Results & Benefits for Both You and Your Clients
The best sales situations is where everyone benefits. Not only you the seller, but the buyer too!
To help all parties we offer the following training & coaching programs:
- Identifying your target market and their expectations
- Setting goals and identifying progress
- Putting yourself in the mind of your client because what appeals to you may not appeal to your client
- Team Customer Service: How your organization must work together to serve your customers
- Competitor positioning and analysis
- Time Management for effective & efficient results
- Customer Service motivation and monitoring for Managers and Team Leaders
Presentations & Keynote Speaker
From fighting the landmark foreign property rights case against a newly-elected Sandinista government… to turning the Nicaragua office of International Living into one of their biggest success stories… to presenting Nicaragua and Panama at international Real Estate conventions… to walking clients through every step of a real estate purchase and protecting their rights… it’s all in a day’s work for Gail.
Equipped with more than fifteen years worth of stories about life in Central America, Gail will inform, entertain, inspire you and your attendees.